• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Marvel vs Capcom 3

TeamOverload

So who plans on picking this up? I have it pre-ordered, but I caved and downloaded it early as well and it's awesome. Totally worth the money for those even remotely interested. This is how a fighting game should be :D

Robby

Los Doyers!
You can download games and play them on consoles.

Seth

MD Party Room
Anyone with a ps3 up for a quick match?

Bran

Yell
How long has this actually been out and why didn't I know?

I wish I had money/a job... again...

MenaceInc

Staff Member
How long has this actually been out and why didn't I know?

I wish I had money/a job... again...

It was only released yesterday in North America and is released tomorrow in Japan then Friday in Europe. It was announced last April.

Seth

MD Party Room
You wanna go right now?

Seth

MD Party Room
Btw it must be nice to have it on both ps3 and 360, I have to sit back and watch my 360 friends play with each other

Seth

MD Party Room
Sinfulfate your like worlds better than me lol

Sinfulfate

Btw it must be nice to have it on both ps3 and 360, I have to sit back and watch my 360 friends play with each other
Ya it is. I had no intention on getting it on PS3 but I bought the 360 version from Capcom's store and it took a week to get here so I just ended up pirating it on PS3 so I didn't have to wait.

Sinfulfate your like worlds better than me lol

I play MvC a lot. I think MvC 2 might be my second most played 360 game(behind Gears of War 2). Finally got my 360 copy today so I can start training.

Seth

MD Party Room
So anyone up for a quick brawl?