• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Mercenaries 2: World in Flames

Noriyuke

So anyone played this yet? I just downloaded the demo and i thought the demo was pretty sweet. Mind you, i played the first one religiously on the Xbox so i had a mind to give the sequel a thought. So yeah, i played the demo and today i rented the game. I'm going to sit through it after posting a bit on here and getting my little brother off of Gears 2.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I ran through the campaign a few months ago I think, right after it launched. It's fun to co-op and just destroy everything. Not much of a story, but it kept me busy for a while with all of the little side-quests for the gangs and what not.

Noriyuke

Cool, that's really want I'm looking for i mean i played through The Incredible Hulk just for the fact that in-game, i am the hulk and can destroy everything. Got me a few achievements and had some fun, who can deny that? Now i get to be a Merc shooting the shit out of people. Cool!