• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Merger Update

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I wanted to give everyone a little advanced warning that we will completing the merger tonight. Later on this evening, the forums here at MfM will be turned off and we will be merging our database with that of eXophase.

A couple of items to take note of when this happens is that we would appreciate any bugs or issues concerning the merge be isolated to the respective thread that we will be using at eXophase for such things. This will help us tackle any issues as they come up and in a timely manner. Some things will be a little different as we will be using vBulletin 4.0 and there are some significant upgrades from the version we have been using at MfM for the past few months, so just keep that in mind.

Again, MforMature's dark theme will be available as an alternate to the default eXophase theme and it's called "MfM Throwback." Note that some items are still being worked on with coloration and add-ons at the moment.

So when you first login, I would recommend heading over to your User CP and taking a few minutes to look around and get your options and settings in order. Once that is done, it'll be business as usual, so post away like normal and report any bugs or problems in the Bug Thread.

I also wanted to thank every Member and every Staff Member of MforMature once again for their contributions to this community and have no doubt that we will continue to improve upon things once we get settled into our new home.

Feel free to use this thread with any questions in the meantime.:argh:

Joey

I wanted to give everyone a little advanced warning that we will completing the merger tonight. Later on this evening, the forums here at MfM will be turned off and we will be merging our database with that of eXophase.

A couple of items to take note of when this happens is that we would appreciate any bugs or issues concerning the merge be isolated to the respective thread that we will be using at eXophase for such things. This will help us tackle any issues as they come up and in a timely manner. Some things will be a little different as we will be using vBulletin 4.0 and there are some significant upgrades from the version we have been using at MfM for the past few months, so just keep that in mind.

Again, MforMature's dark theme will be available as an alternate to the default eXophase theme and it's called "MfM Throwback." Note that some items are still being worked on with coloration and add-ons at the moment.

So when you first login, I would recommend heading over to your User CP and taking a few minutes to look around and get your options and settings in order. Once that is done, it'll be business as usual, so post away like normal and report any bugs or problems in the Bug Thread.

I also wanted to thank every Member and every Staff Member of MforMature once again for their contributions to this community and have no doubt that we will continue to improve upon things once we get settled into our new home.

Feel free to use this thread with any questions in the meantime.:argh:

No questions, just wanted to say good luck :)

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Same. Looking forward to it :D

btw, is there an ETA? Mayeb I could still take aa look at it before sleeping :p

Adiuvo

/me screams like a girl.
Great news, I can't wait to change my homepage from MFM to Exo. It's been fun MFM, we'll miss your logo :cry:

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
* Adiuvo;121517 screams like a girl.
Great news, I can't wait to change my homepage from MFM to Exo. It's been fun MFM, we'll miss your logo :cry:

Can't people who change into the MfM Throwback have the MfM logo aswell? That'd be a nice tribute imo.

Adiuvo

I presume so, but I was mainly thinking about the light theme. I can't stand the dark one so I'd be stuck with the Exophase logo personally, not that it's a bad thing.

Cloudy

Not really a goodbye as such, mfm will still be here as the people that make up the community.

More like, seeya on the other side.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Same. Looking forward to it :D

btw, is there an ETA? Mayeb I could still take aa look at it before sleeping :p

Going to start at around 8:00 pm PST, I expect the process will take an hour or two.

Can't people who change into the MfM Throwback have the MfM logo aswell? That'd be a nice tribute imo.

Yep, the MFM logo is shown in the throwback theme :) I've worked in a few style enhancements as well.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Okay we've gone live :) If you notice any bugs post here. Search may not work correctly yet as the index is rebuilding. We also need to fix username colors.

Dan

Contributor
I like what's been done with the MfM theme. Congrats on the clean-ish merge.