• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Merger Update

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
also over 20,000 members? o.o

OUTL4W

Ahh....crap...when I was redirected to exophase I thought for some reason I had to re-register and created a new account.

Anyways good luck....and I also prefer the MfM throwback...sorry.

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
woke up today, typed in forums.mformature.net, and exophase popped up, thought i typed in something wrong at first, the merger, and this post all occurred while i was sleeping

edit: also, not a big deal, just wondering if the throwback theme could also get all the user stats on the left bar, instead of going across the top, like it was at mfm?

Spiros

Maiki
woke up today, typed in forums.mformature.net, and exophase popped up, thought i typed in something wrong at first, the merger, and this post all occurred while i was sleeping

edit: also, not a big deal, just wondering if the throwback theme could also get all the user stats on the left bar, instead of going across the top, like it was at mfm?

Yeah I second that.

I don't like having the user data at the top, I don't think I'd ever get used to it either, having it on the left just seems like a much better use of space.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I think the horizontal postbit style looks cleaner, but for those that prefer it, we'll have an option to switch back to the vertical one soon.

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
I think the horizontal postbit style looks cleaner, but for those that prefer it, we'll have an option to switch back to the vertical one soon.
alright, cool beans.
Please try and keep bug reports to the appropriate thread.

Here's a post by x3sphere explaining the status of the Legacy Layout option.

i didn't think it was a bug as much of a suggestion

anywho, thanks for the hard work guys, keep it up, glad the throwback exists, dramatically going from a dark theme to a light theme hurts the eyes.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
How goes WP account import?

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
It'll be pretty close once the legacy postbit is implemented don't you think? A little progress isn't a bad thing.

B

Bizarre

uh just a question for the arcade, it says my usergroup is not allowed to play or whatever, when are you allowed? :p

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
uh just a question for the arcade, it says my usergroup is not allowed to play or whatever, when are you allowed? :p

Try it now.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor