• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Merger Update

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Fixed now.. it was an issue specific to the Throwback theme.

explosions

On some threads the attachment icon is covering up the link to the last page. Using the Throwback theme. (this thread is an example.) Searching New Posts.

Spiros

Maiki
I think the horizontal postbit style looks cleaner, but for those that prefer it, we'll have an option to switch back to the vertical one soon.

That would be great.:)

Congratulations aswell, looks like it went pretty smoothly.

One more question: Is there any plans to add the Retro Review section to Exophase.com

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Goddamit, why does something major always happen when I stay at my gf's for a week. Congratulations on the merge, nice to see it went smooth.

EvilSeph

Administrator
Goddamit, why does something major always happen when I stay at my gf's for a week. Congratulations on the merge, nice to see it went smooth.

What other major thing happened? Alien Swarm came out? I don't remember.

EvilSeph

Administrator
That would be great.:)

Congratulations aswell, looks like it went pretty smoothly.

One more question: Is there any plans to add the Retro Review section to Exophase.com

Thanks for the kind words!

Yes, we'll be working to bring over our unique content from MfM to eXophase.com as well as developing new and interesting content for our readership and community.

I wonder when the core will start to expand now, if ever...?

I don't follow? The whole point of the merger was to combine our efforts. Working on each side separately we achieved a lot. Just imagine what we can accomplish together.

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
Think is talking about the core of the community; the regulars who visit..

Organized_Chaos

Ahh!! MfM is gone! Noo!!! :(

This makes me sad. I didn't get to spend much time at MfM because I didn't know about it until recently. Now we don't get to use the cool website name anymore. :'(

Darkchild

The Doctor
actually this merge seemed like a pretty good idea, I mean, the guys from MfM are really nice people.

And we can tell there's an uprise in activity in the forum.

All I can say is, welcome guys :D and have fun.

TeamOverload

Looks like this went through after I had been off for a few days. All looks to have gone smooth and I look forward to what should be a bigger and better community, I hope :)

LocutusEstBorg

I wish the old domain would simply point to the new IP instead of redirecting. Exophase is filtered in most (work)places and sometimes I can't run as SSH tunnel.

january39

eXo Staff
I wish the old domain would simply point to the new IP instead of redirecting. Exophase is filtered in most (work)places and sometimes I can't run as SSH tunnel.

I have same problem at work, most (if not all) the sites i visit are blocked by a stupid program called 'Webwasher' :( Been in place about 6 months.

LocutusEstBorg

Or at least run HTTPS with a self signed certificate so users can manually type it in. From what I've observed, not all sites are blocked by IP AND domain name, some are only domain name, so HTTPS should work.