• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Metal Gear Rising

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
So Metal Gear Rising is finally releasing this week. Anyone here getting it?

I'm still on the fence myself. Think I'll finally download the demo and check it out. The game play looks like it could be fun but it's gonna be a whole different kind of game and I'm not sure if I can get invested into the story; granted I haven't seen any story trailers.

What do you guys think? Is it worth the time; give us some impressions if you've played the game or demo.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
I saw my brother playing it the other day and it looked like fun...then I asked him the next day about how it was and he said he didn't like it too much (too "simple"). I suggest people try the demo of it first, looked like a good representation of the gameplay.

Seth

MD Party Room
Waitting for my copy to ship, stupid bestbuy takeing ages :(

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Waitting for my copy to ship, stupid bestbuy takeing ages :(

Should've gone with Amazon - I love their release date shipping (unless of course they fail at it which has happened to me on one occasion).

I was actually just stocking the shelves this morning with this game (work at Target, although not for much longer) and we were only putting out a few copies of the game. I didn't even realize it was coming out for the 360. I'm pretty sure I knew it was a while back but totally forgot about the game and was thinking it was PS3 only when I saw my brother play it the other day.

Seth

MD Party Room
bestbuy threw in a 20 giftcard with the game if I pre odored