• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Metal Gear Solid & Zone of the Enders HD Collections Coming to 360 And PS3

TeamOverload

Kojima just announced during Konami's pre E3 show, that these collections would be made available later this year and multi-platform. PS3 versions support Kojima's new "Transfarring" for taking game saves on the go.

Metal Gear collection includes Metal Gear Solid 2, 3, and Peace Walker.

Zone of the Enders collection has ZotE 1 and 2.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Konami is one fire :'D

The Metal Gear package is especially appealing to me since I already own the PSOne Classic and the first PSP game, aswell as MGS4 and this package would complete my collection :p

Trigun

That guy, who Records Music.
hot damn!
Will be buying both for sure!
Hopefully MGS2 and 3 will be the Substance and subsistence versions.
Hope they also include portable ops and Metal Gear acid 1 and 2. Or else that would be just a waste of disc space. Srsly

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
hot damn!
Will be buying both for sure!
Hopefully MGS2 and 3 will be the Substance and subsistence versions.
Hope they also include portable ops and Metal Gear acid 1 and 2. Or else that would be just a waste of disc space. Srsly

It has been confirmed to be Substance and Subsistence. ;)

MenaceInc

Staff Member
No love for The Twin Snakes? It was a great adaption of MGS to the MGS2 engine on Gamecube.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
No love for The Twin Snakes? It was a great adaption of MGS to the MGS2 engine on Gamecube.

Unfortunately it seems like a negative :(

january39

eXo Staff
I had the original ZOE on the PS2, could never get into it myself. Can't see a HD version doing much for me either.