• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Metal/Hardcore Discussion Thread!

Riorio99

I saw BMTH in Nottingham on the first leg of this tour, and Parkway Drive fucked them over so much. Oli let the band down entirely.

Dan

Contributor
Oli is so weak live, I watched the set they did at Reading and I agree he just lets the rest of the band down. His vocals were pretty terrible live when I saw them with Parkway too.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Oli is so weak live, I watched the set they did at Reading and I agree he just lets the rest of the band down. His vocals were pretty terrible live when I saw them with Parkway too.

Makes me wonder how much of his vocals on the records is enhanced. Guessing that Count Your Blessings just wrecked his vocal chords as well as doing the vocals in a bad way when live.

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
Makes me wonder how much of his vocals on the records is enhanced. Guessing that Count Your Blessings just wrecked his vocal chords as well as doing the vocals in a bad way when live.
Probably enhanced a hell of a lot. Cause he's straight up garbage live, but (puts on flame shield) I like his studio vocals.

Riorio99

I guess in the studio he can go back and do it again if he fucks up, just keep repeating lines until he nails it.
I kinda like him on record too. He has an edge to him, where you can tell he means what he says, even if he's not that great.

androidkaita

Drop The Gun

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Gallows have put out a new song done with Wade McNeil.

[video=youtube;qMnjf2YDDy0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMnjf2YDDy0[/video]

Not sure how I feel about it. It's pretty good but DAM it's short.