• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

MfM Arcade Tourny - Curveball, one try for each game!

Moose

Meta Moose
MfM Arcade Curveball Tournament

This time it's a little harder. Instead of getting two tries for each game, you get one. So practice hard and play well!​

[FIELDSET=Tourny Info]Game: Curveball
Tries each player gets each game: 1
Players: 8
Number of players needed: 0
Players signed up: Moose, AndyL, Nero, %chrono trigger%, spike021, eldiablov, Chathurga, spirithandler[/FIELDSET]

[FIELDSET=How To Sign Up]If you want to join me in the competition, please state your User ID which can be found by right clicking your username and copying the link. The number after "/member.php?u=" is the one I need. For example, my User Page is http://forums.mformature.net/member.php?u=9, so my User ID is 9.[/FIELDSET]

Moose

Meta Moose
Awesome. :D

I forgot about the arcade until today so I'll be creating a few more tournaments after this one if people are interested.

Moose

Meta Moose
Sorry Gutya there are no slots left. :(

I will create the tournament sometime today.

EDIT: Tournament has started. :)

eldiablov

Contributor
In future if we're going to do tournaments we need it to take a lot less time. It's always the same every time there's a tournament. Always waiting on one or two people to complete the first round.