• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

MfM Arcade Tourny - Tetris [One Try] [8 Contestants]

Adiuvo

Nearly 19,000? I'm amazed anyone on this forum is that good at tetris >_>

Cryox

Bro.
thats not good at all. look at the tetris high score on the normal arcade

Cryox

Bro.
wow eldiablov, did you get that score on purpose or did it just happen that way

Freshmilk

is Over 9000
Awww, I've lost all spark for this game. I used to be fantastic at this. On the QJ arcade I used to have a high score that was well into 6 digits. The trick is, it hardly gets any faster after level 10.

I'mma go see if I can take the MfM high score...

Cryox

Bro.
Awww, I've lost all spark for this game. I used to be fantastic at this. On the QJ arcade I used to have a high score that was well into 6 digits. The trick is, it hardly gets any faster after level 10.

I'ma go see if I can take the MfM high score...
dang. i will have to practice before i take your score on ;)

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM EST ----------

dang..... 26047... finger slipped when i was moving a long piece, and it threw everything off. Dangit. Good luck Freshmilk

The Teej

Also know as The Tjalian
*Is offended*
Lol, I know that's true. Used to play a lot on the old grey-brick gameboy when I was a kid. A LOT. I feel bad now, like I've ruined it for you all...
:(

Is it just me, or do you feel that the tetris on there is actually inferior to the GB one? I play a lot of tetris, and well, I've noticed that there's some limitations (like, you can't rotate as soon as a piece comes down, there's a second delay).

Don't get on your high horse too quickly, though, I'm gunning for you ;)