• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

MfM Christmas Arcade Tourny - Multiple Games [Curveball, Helicopter, Asteroids]

Moose

Meta Moose
MfM Christmas Arcade Tourny

[FIELDSET=Game 1 - Curveball]Chathurga, here's a chance to redeem youself. ;)
Nero, don't let me down! We need someone like you that is competition for Chat.

Game: Curveball
Tries each player gets each game: 2 -- I assume the highest score is taken as the one that is put through. If not and you get the choice, be sensible and choose your highest score.
Players: 8
Number of players needed: 0
Players signed up: Moose (9), Chathurga (40), Nero (102), JaX3RiR (141), eldiablov (39), RoBz (31), Freshmilk (26), TheMasterChef (77)[/FIELDSET]

[FIELDSET=Game 2 - Helicopter]Come on y'all, it's only Helicopter! Give it a go even if you suck. I know I will!

Game: Helicopter
Tries each player gets each game: 2 -- I assume the highest score is taken as the one that is put through. If not and you get the choice, be sensible and choose your highest score.
Players signed up: Chathurga (40), Nero (102), JaX3RiR (141), eldiablov (39), RoBz (31), Freshmilk (26), TheMasterChef (77), Adiuvo (17)[/FIELDSET]

[FIELDSET=Game 3 - Asteroids]*silence*

Game: Asteroid
Players signed up: Moose (9), Chathurga (40), Nero (102), JaX3RiR (141), Freshmilk (26), eldiablov (39), TheMasterChef (77), explosions (159)[/FIELDSET]

[FIELDSET=How To Sign Up]If you want to join me in one of these competitions, please state which tournament you would like to enroll yourself into and your User ID: this can be found by right clicking your username and copying the link. The number after "/member.php?u=" is the one I need. For example, my User Page is http://forums.mformature.net/member.php?u=9, so my User ID is 9.

YOU MAY SIGN UP FOR AS MANY TOURNAMENTS AS YOU LIKE
TAKE THE PLUNGE AND COMPETE IN ALL 3 EVEN!
[/FIELDSET]

[FIELDSET=Prize]I have not decided on a prize for the winner of each tournament. However, I will be discussing backstage with the other staff members what can be done to give the winners a prize.[/FIELDSET]

Chathurga

I'm down for Curveball and Asteroids. Helicopter is a bit too random for me.

Going to practise for over 9000 for Curveball, Nero you ARE going down!

ID: 40

Chathurga

Sign me up for Heli too actually, not good at it all but it should be fun anyway.

PS: Just broke 30k on Curveball :D

Nero

Mmmm...cookies
I'll take part in all of them :)

I have a feeling im gonna lose against Chat in curveball lol.

ID: 102

Freshmilk

is Over 9000
Uhhh, Alright, I'll go in for all 3. Whoever's against me in asteroids has got an easy ride. UID = 26

Chathurga

2 tries on helicopter.. oh god. That game is so random in how the walls form, I'm expecting a very low score :S

Are you waiting until all 3 fill up and then starting them at the same time?