• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

MfM Christmas Arcade Tourny - Multiple Games [Curveball, Helicopter, Asteroids]

Moose

Meta Moose
As long as you want. I take it you mean how much time you have before you have to play your tournament game? If so, yes, you have as long as you want. However, I'd prefer you didn't take more than a day.

Freshmilk

is Over 9000
All the time we want? Excuse me, I'm off to practice. See you next November. :tup:

Chathurga

Well you have 7 days then you're disqualified automatically ;)

Will any randomer just sign up for asteroids, itching to start these tournaments :p

Moose

Meta Moose
If we don't have the one person we need to sign up for Asteroids by the time I check the forums tomrrow I will start the other two tournaments first.

Moose

Meta Moose
Thanks, I will set them all up now.

EDIT: Done. For anyone who doesn't know already, to play a tournament game you need to go the tournament page and select play under your name. Any other game played in the arcade that is not accessed through the tournament page will NOT count as a tournament game. Yes, that means you can practice in the normal arcade by accessing the game as you would usually!

Adiuvo

Eh, I did okay at helicopter. One of the jagged strips came up and I tried to go over the wall. Chathurga will probably beat me.

Chathurga

Well by some cruel twist of faith I got my best ever score in the first game of Curveball against TMC, 31070 :D
Bad news is that it doesn't count as my recorded highest score in the main arcade (I will do it again though ;))

Sorry TMC xD

Knocked out in helicopter like I excepted, unpassable walls :(

TheMasterChef

The Groove Jesus
Well by some cruel twist of faith I got my best ever score in the first game of Curveball against TMC, 31070 :D
Bad news is that it doesn't count as my recorded highest score in the main arcade (I will do it again though ;))

Sorry TMC xD

Knocked out in helicopter like I excepted, unpassable walls :(

Yeah, you beat me. At least I got a decent score about 25000. I hope I can stay on the other two tourneys.

eldiablov

Contributor
FUCK. I was viewing the tournament pressed play by accident, went back and refreshed the page and I got zero -.- Guess im stuck with my old score ...

eldiablov

Contributor
Thanks Moose.

More bad luck for me though :/ I started my first game in the second round of astroids and my ship kept spinning uncontrollably, needless to say I died with 0.

Freshmilk

is Over 9000
I lol'd hard, I just got myself eliminated from 2 out of 3 tournaments in record time. I didn't even attempt Asteroids. Still, I came prepared with a crappy excuse, as always; it's because I'm not too well :(. Or at least, thats what I'm putting it down too. As if it wasn't enough to be ill on christmas, I'm also ill for the MFM chistmas arcade tournament...?

Oh Teh Noes!

Adiuvo

Wow, I completely failed at helicopter right now. The first time I got to a wall and tried to skin by when there was about a half inch of space. The second time I crashed into the first wall >_>

Nero

Mmmm...cookies
Wow, I completely failed at helicopter right now. The first time I got to a wall and tried to skin by when there was about a half inch of space. The second time I crashed into the first wall >_>

Lool the walls are so dodgy i crash even though i dont touch the walls.