• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

MfM YouTube initiative; become famous now!

EvilSeph

Administrator
A recent initiative run by two of our well known members: Dan. and eldiablov has caught our attention. We'd like you guys to hear more about it and hope you'll consider giving them a hand.

Please direct all questions about this initiative to either Dan. or eldiablov and show these guys the support they deserve from our M for Mature community.

Here's the announcement from Dan. about the initiative:
Dan. said:

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
For those interested in seeing what Camtasia can do you can check out my youtube channel and check out the first video, it was a short video I made up a few weeks ago to help start the MFM YouTube Initiative.

Channel: http://youtube.com/frozenipaq

It is very easy to edit the captured video, to add or remove sound (you can dictate in a microphone while recording the screen which is what I did), you can add transitions, and my favorite - use a blur effect to get rid of those sensitive documents or information you have displayed.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Did anyone ever choose an animation for the vids? I know there was Bubbletune's but after that the topic sorta died.

Dan

Contributor
Did anyone ever choose an animation for the vids? I know there was Bubbletune's but after that the topic sorta died.

A few people offered to make an opening, but we didn't get any submissions, so we stuck with Bubbletune's :)

Adiuvo

Would you guys mind if you got old game reviews? I would love to do one on Oblivion, and in that I would list up a bunch of mods, including newer ones.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
I guess I could video review retro ones... Those are my favorites anyway xD Maybe I'll start with Persona 4 :D

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Isn't there FREE video capturing software for the PC? Seriously that's annoying...

Dan

Contributor
Isn't there FREE video capturing software for the PC? Seriously that's annoying...

Well there is hypercam, but you get 'unregisteredhypercam2' watermark at the top left of the screen, which is more annoying.

Just 'find another way' of getting it ;)

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
I've been playing around with fraps (thanks Dan ;D) and I'm on my way to making my Wonderboy 3 [Master System] Retro Review :p

EvilSeph

Administrator
Thanks for the interest guys! We can't wait to see where this all goes.

Colm

Hey guys, I said I'd be interested in reviewing games for the channel but I don't have the time or skills, I will do a game review in text form soon and if anyone wants to make it into a vid, let me know.

Dan

Contributor
If anybody is getting any new PC parts for Christmas, could you let me know and do a 'quick' video on how to install them?

lilspanyol

I'll be more then happy to make an unboxing video of my present(s) from x-mas
Wich will probably a new laptop or a smartphone