• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

MfM's First Arcade Tournament - Curveball!

Moose

Meta Moose
MfM Arcade Curveball Tournament

[FIELDSET=Tourny Info]Game: Curveball
Tries each player gets each game: 2 -- I assume the highest score is taken as the one that is put through. If not and you get the choice, be sensible and choose your highest score. ;)
Players: 8
Number of players needed: 0
Players signed up: Moose, Chathurga, twelve, FrozenIpaq, spike021, explosions, Nero, futuregator15[/FIELDSET]

[FIELDSET=How To Sign Up]If you want to join me in the competition, please state your User ID which can be found by right clicking your username and copying the link. The number after "/member.php?u=" is the one I need. For example, my User Page is http://forums.mformature.net/member.php?u=9, so my User ID is 9.[/FIELDSET]

[FIELDSET=Other Info]If the demand is high for people who want to participate then I will up the number of players to 8. I will need to fill all of those 8 player slots, though.

P.S. You need to work with me on this. I will not be holding any more tournaments if this one is not well received and the needed players are not found. Also, it's needless to say that anyone who wants to cheat at this will be greeted with a hearty ban from the arcade. Play clean or not at all![/FIELDSET]

Moose

Meta Moose
Thanks, hopefully you won't prove to much of a challenge for anyone else who wants to participate. Who knows, someone might even beat your high score. You never know what people are capable of under pressure! ;)

Moose

Meta Moose
Alright, that's all the players needed. I'll give it a while before I start the competition so that if there are another four that want to play, I can up the player number.

Chathurga

Thanks, hopefully you won't prove to much of a challenge for anyone else who wants to participate. Who knows, someone might even beat your high score. You never know what people are capable of under pressure! ;)

Well the problem with me and this game is that I'm ridiculously inconsistent. I just tried two practise games there, first one I scored around 21500 then the second one I got 29150 so you never know what might happen :p

Moose

Meta Moose
Well the problem with me and this game is that I'm ridiculously inconsistent. I just tried two practise games there, first one I scored around 21500 then the second one I got 29150 so you never know what might happen :p

Indeed. That's why I am allowing two tries to the participants. It would suck if you had a bad game and got 1000 or something. :p

@spike021: If you can get another three willing to play, I will up the players to 8. :)

explosions

I wanna play! 159.

Moose

Meta Moose
Awesome. Looks like we are nearing an eight player game. This should be interesting!

Two more needed. Come on guys, sign up!