• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

MforMature Podcast - Join us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serideth

1_192190_huge.jpg
Passionate about gaming?
Love to tell others what you think?
Been let down by a game you waited for ages to play?
Not afraid to be heard?

Then the MforMature Podcast Team is something you might want to join!

We hope to bring out a Bi-monthly show (runtime approx 40 mins) featuring news and debates on gaming and computer technology.

All you need is general gaming knowledge and a mic.

Recording will be done when people are free.

I also hope to get Abe to set up podcast@mformature.net for people to email in their comments to be read out and discussed on the show.

So please post here if you're interested in a full time position or part time (being on a show if a specific topic strikes your interest).

Joey

I've been thinking about doing a podcast for quite a while (probably 2 years). I tried to get QJ to sponsor one, but I never got a response from those fuckers. I even did one really shitty episode with some chick I had never even talked to before the podcast started. She was nervous, so the whole thing was pretty much me talking to my self. How ironic, huh? Me and a girl were having a conversation, and I wasn't the one who was nervous.

Anyway, I'm down.

Serideth

Joey said:
I've been thinking about doing a podcast for quite a while (probably 2 years). I even did one really shitty with some chick I had never even talked to before the podcast started. She was nervous, so the whole thing was pretty much me talking to my self. How ironic, huh? I was talking to a girl, and I wasn't the one who was nervous.

Anyway, I'm down.

Cool, we also have:

Ceridwen
Hippie
Scorned
Gutya
And Ipaq too I think.

Thanks for helping out. :D

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Having too many people on it is a bad thing, maintain a small list so people can soon identify voices with names ;) I will see if I can be part of it, going home this weekend so I should have more privacy then right now

Serideth

FrozenIpaq said:
Having too many people on it is a bad thing, maintain a small list so people can soon identify voices with names ;) I will see if I can be part of it, going home this weekend so I should have more privacy then right now

If there is one thing I have learnt when it comes to organizing things like this on the internet it's that almost everyone backs out when it comes to sitting down and having to work at it, so I reckon only 3 people will be there for the recording.

Joey

Pixel Princess said:
If there is one thing I have learnt when it comes to organizing things like this on the internet it's that almost everyone backs out when it comes to sitting down and having to work at it, so I reckon only 3 people will be there for the recording.
I'm sure to be there, since I was planning on doing a podcast with Macca, and only didn't do it because I wanted it to be forum sponsored.

Like I said, I've already tried to just do one, and nobody will pay attention if you don't affiliate it with something.

M For Mature has a built in audience, so I'm instantly interested in doing it.

Anyway, I've always had this idea, that we could get 3-4 forum regulars to do the podcast, and every episode, have on special guest user from the fourms. It seems like something that would establish listeners, and community.

Serideth

Joey said:
I'm sure to be there, since I was planning on doing a podcast with Macca, and only didn't do it because I wanted it to be forum sponsored.

Like I said, I've already tried to just do one, and nobody will pay attention if you don't affiliate it with something.

M For Mature has a built in audience, so I'm instantly interested in doing it.

Anyway, I've always had this idea, that we could get 3-4 forum regulars to do the podcast, and every episode, have on special guest user from the fourms. It seems like something that would establish listeners, and community.
Yeah, that's what we kinda did with GTAudio, I'm asked one of the admins for a podcast forum (with restricted access to the podcasters) so we can discuss all the plans.

Serideth

Right, small update.

Email is sorted.
Forum is here (will only be visible to people on the team)

I'm hoping to get this up and running for next week.

Savagefreak

$ ./savage.sh
Alright.
I think I can join part-time.
I have a Samson Gtrack Condencer mic so that is sorted.
Also, if you'd want I could do the intro/outro, fx etc.

Seth

MD Party Room
Count me in as a maybe...

My speech is better than my spelling.. lol

Serideth

Okay Trigun and Savage, I'll get an admin to add you, Vanden, when you know 100% that you want to do it I'll get you added.

Done, you should be able to see it now.

Serideth

We're moving along pretty well on this.

We're now looking for more people, so if anyone is interested please say so, I will have an admin add you to the podcast user group and you will have access to out nifty hidden forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.