• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

MGSV trophies not updating on PSN

blinkee

Hi there, my psn trophies for MGS V don't seem to be updating on my profile, I have played several times and earned at least 3 more trophies since the last time my profile claims I played.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Should be good now! One of the PSN scanners had some issues last week, was fixed yesterday but it takes some time to get through the backlog. Things should be running at a normal pace again now.

blinkee

Should be good now! One of the PSN scanners had some issues last week, was fixed yesterday but it takes some time to get through the backlog. Things should be running at a normal pace again now.
Thank you for the fix, however it appears that once again my profile has not updated in 2 days.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Thank you for the fix, however it appears that once again my profile has not updated in 2 days.

Just forced an update on your profile so it should be good now. Let me know if it happens again, right now not seeing any issues on our end but I'll keep an eye on it.

Nanna__D

I'm having the same problem. Have over twenty achievments not showing. Looks like it hasn't updated me for days

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I'm having the same problem. Have over twenty achievments not showing. Looks like it hasn't updated me for days

Should be sorted, let me know if you are still having issues!