• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Midnight Club Los Angeles

-chw42-

Like a Boss
The PSP one is out. Anybody else have it?

-chw42-

Like a Boss
I just played 30 minutes of it. About the same graphics as Dub edition. Much faster loading times. More anti-aliasing. Lastly, the game itself seems a lot more fun than the last.

NYYFAN

Still debating on picking this up. I always am buying racers but so far I only have one(2 if you count wipeout hd) for the ps3, so I feel as though a new one is in order. This title looks solid but solid enough to buy over all the other great games coming out? Idk. Guess I'll rent it and see.

Def, will grab the psp version later. I have not touched my psp in weeks and need something for it

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
Yo seriously, fuck this game! I have never wanted to smash my TV as much as I do right now. There is no excuse for this game being as hard as it is.

Vee

Yeah, i rented this for PS3. Being a huge fan of Dub Edition, i was ready to love it. But the difficulty annoys me.

I dont really see the patch making me want to buy it now, especially with someone many other games out.

Slasher

Suck It
The graphics (for the PSP version at least) bugs me. Oncoming traffic is difficult to see and so I always end up smashing head on into them, and the overall graphics seem blocky sort of like I dunno just not what I was expecting after playing need for speed and seeing how flashy and good looking NFS is.

It's a love it or hate it type of game and I'm not really sure where I am on it just yet. Also 333mhz is needed or it can lag pretty bad in most situations...

-chw42-

Like a Boss
The graphics (for the PSP version at least) bugs me. Oncoming traffic is difficult to see and so I always end up smashing head on into them, and the overall graphics seem blocky sort of like I dunno just not what I was expecting after playing need for speed and seeing how flashy and good lucking NFS is.

It's a love it or hate it type of game and I'm not really sure where I am on it just yet. Also 333mhz is needed or it can lag pretty bad in most situations...

I think they're fine...

Traffic is annoying at times, but you just need a car with better control. I recommend the Skyline. That thing is a beast.

BlackBurd

Original Gangstuh
I just played 30 minutes of it. About the same graphics as Dub edition. Much faster loading times. More anti-aliasing. Lastly, the game itself seems a lot more fun than the last.

no the grfx arent the same.

if you look at the pedestrian cars they have alot more detail then the older one for psp seeing as dub edition had blurry pedestrian cars.

they added a little bit more detail to the main cars and environments too but not very noticable.

ide say it has better graphics.

Slasher

Suck It
The thing I like about this game is that it really takes the "fun" factor into account. Most racing games nowadays focus solely on making it as real as possible whereas this game drops the realism and gives it a real 'arcadey' fun type of feel to it. Like for example the handling of cars is very responsive giving it a different feel, and when hitting other cars or objects they don't act as they realistically would, which isn't a bad thing.