• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Minecraft

Slasher

Suck It
xploren, you around?

need tp

EDIT; Nevermind

MartinObviously

I'm Obviously just Martin
I thought everyone had grown up... until I joined the server this evening. Not impressed.

MartinObviously

I'm Obviously just Martin
well, yes LOL. almost my whole house was gone. only left with about 5 melons and 20 wood. And what's happened to server, I can't "reach" it.

LocutusEstBorg

Does anyone still play this on the Exo server? I'm thinking of buying Minecraft but I need to know a few things first:

Do you just choose a random server and play?

Does resetting the server mean everyone's progress is lost? What's the point?

How do I make my constructions permanent? Only by saving them locally?

How do people build epic shit and not lose anything? Is that impossible on public servers?

xploren

Contributor
There's a lot of servers out there that you can easily find through the Minecraft Wiki or other forums.

Resetting is done when new terrain features are introduced. Old maps wouldn't get them if we didn't reset. Since the game's been officially released now though, we probably won't reset too much.

You can't on the server. We backup maps each time we reset though.

Probably impossible, but I think multiplayer server data can be used as singleplayer data, so if you ever build something on the server and would like a copy when we reset, I guess I could provide that to you.

Bran

Yell
yeah the server world can be copied over to a single player world. honestly i hate that this does not have a server function like terraria.

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
Hey, i know it's been a long time, but i'm wondering if it's possible to startup a tekkit server of minecraft on exophase?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Minecraft server is officially back now, details are in the first post. This time no one will have op so TNT and such doesn't get generated, want to keep it mostly griefing free this time around.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Minecraft server is officially back now, details are in the first post. This time no one will have op so TNT and such doesn't get generated, want to keep it mostly griefing free this time around.

So no more blowing up big castles? yah! Although I'm all minecrafted-out

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
So no more blowing up big castles? yah! Although I'm all minecrafted-out

Lol yeah. Davee, Andy, Chathurga and a few others have been playing lately, though we just restarted the world with the new rules. Last one ended up like the ones from awhile ago :p