• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Minefield

It's alpha software, so it's bound to have some problems. My version logs fine into mfm though....

Try starting it up in it's own profile, so no problems are carried over form the stable firefox install and then try logging in.

Greyone

Funny Little Green Ghouls
I've been using this for a week or two, and it really is noticeably faster in some instances.

Hardrive

Contributor
I was running the 64 bit version of Minefield, but it doesn't work with Flash, so I slowly stopped using it. What's the point in using a 64 bit browser if you have to load up a 32 bit browser frequently? The small bit of time you may save is negated in switching between the two.

EvilSeph

Administrator
It's not that it doesn't work with Flash - it's that Adobe isn't interested in coding a 64bit version of Flash.

There is currently no point or need to running a 64bit browser as this point in time. 64bit PCs have ONLY just begun becoming "popular" or "mainstream" give it some time.