• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Missing Games

• Thread starter Deleted member 77362
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 77362

Hey folks,

I just noticed that the Steam version of Sonic Adventure 2 is missing from the site's library. Do missing games over time orvam I missing something?

Thanks in advance.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
D

Deleted member 77362

That's weird. I did a search and it didn't come up. Sorry man.

I just thought; does a game not appear until you've actually played it via Steam? I've not played SA2 on Steam yet (but I have on the Dreamcast many times :D ) so maybe that's why it's not appearing?

Last edited by a moderator:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
That's weird. I did a search and it didn't come up. Sorry man.

I just thought; does a game not appear until you've actually played it via Steam? I've not played SA2 on Steam yet (but I have on the Dreamcast many times :D ) so maybe that's why it's not appearing?

No worries! Were you searching in your game list? That would explain why.

Games should show up regardless of whether you've played them or not, but they need to be owned/purchased by the account. On your Steam page here, I don't see SA2 listed either: http://steamcommunity.com/id/JoeMD/games/?tab=all

In certain cases, like games that you have access to through sharing with other accounts, then they won't show until you've played the game.

D

Deleted member 77362

Weird. I certainly bought it myself and when I looked at the link SA2 did show. Very strange.

Pp9nCcJ.png

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Weird. I certainly bought it myself and when I looked at the link SA2 did show. Very strange.

That is pretty weird. Something on Valve's end then, as it wasn't showing earlier for me. Now that it is showing though our scanners were able to pick up SA2 so it has been added to your list.