• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Missing games

Master13

How does this site track games/make pages for its games? I ask because it doesn't seem to be generated from its users as I noticed Need for Speed Hot Pursuit for the xbox 360 is missing yet I have finished the game and its not here.
On another note, I was curious about the search parameters as games don't seem to show up when they should. For example if you search Quantum. You'll get a bunch of games like Quantum break and others. But you have to search specifically for quantum of solace for it to show up. Why is that?
Thanks

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
It looks like we do have that game in the DB, but it was under the title "NFS Hot Pursuit" - https://www.exophase.com/game/nfs-hot-pursuit-xbox-360/achievements/#1177216

I updated it to "Need for Speed Hot Pursuit" now. In general we just use the same title the platform holder uses in their system, I only edit them if someone submits a correction.

I'll look into the search issue, that is strange, shouldn't be doing that.

Edit: Ok, the search issue is fixed - for some reason the results were capped at 10.

Last edited:

Master13

Thanks for getting back so soon and fixing my issues. The search function works perfectly now. Is there a specific place to submit corrections? Its a shame the platforms don't keep to uniform standards. Ideally it would be great to keep the titles the same and link the different platforms together like how Hot pursuit on the ps3 lists that its on windows phone but not that its also on 360.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Yes I agree, they've gotten better about that nowadays at least. There were a lot more inconsistencies with the naming between platforms in the Xbox 360 days. And btw, the "Also on" section will update soon now that I fixed the title (that info is cached, so doesn't update immediately).

You can submit any corrections here, decided to make a dedicated thread for it: https://forums.exophase.com/threads/game-database-corrections.41296/

easye

And how often does the UPLAY achievements refresh? I played few houers Far Cry New Dawn (PC} yesterday and I dont see that game in my.

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
And how often does the UPLAY achievements refresh? I played few houers Far Cry New Dawn (PC} yesterday and I dont see that game in my.

Uplay updates pretty quick, usually every 2 hours or so. However, the problem was that the game page for Far Cry New Dawn wasn't showing up on the site, but I have fixed that now.

YXNG

I have a trouble, there are many games on my profile that do not appear, but in profiles of my friends they do, why?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I have a trouble, there are many games on my profile that do not appear, but in profiles of my friends they do, why?
Which games, have you checked to make sure they are not hidden on PSN?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Rainbow six siege and Brawlhalla, i dont have any hidden game on psn
Both are showing here when I view your profile.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I don't own a Fortnite game even though I've already played it for many hours
You have to earn at least one trophy in Fortnite in order for it to show the site. Currently, it does not show up in your list of games with trophies on PSN...

ZomiPlayGG

You have to earn at least one trophy in Fortnite in order for it to show the site. Currently, it does not show up in your list of games with trophies on PSN...
I can't get trophies in this game because I'm playing online and I can't get PVE since it's paid