• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Missing GOG games and other possible issues

Exebiddu

Hi, is there a reason why some GOG games that should have the achievements are not present on the site? For example Basement and Fae Tactics.

Also, would it be possible to increase the frequency with which Exophase "scans" GOG so that new games are shown faster? Usually you have to wait almost a day to see what's new. Thanks anyway.

KrYcHu89

Looks like gog games sync playtime only since yesterday (for some reason achievements are not syncec properly since yesterday), could someone from support check that?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Fae Tactics just hadn't been scanned yet, I have it set to look for new games every 24 hours right now, though I can increase the frequency. I'll up it to every 4 hours.

Basement is in the database but it isn't showing any achievement data yet. I see it is listed as having achievements on the store, perhaps the achievements aren't live yet? Though it came out awhile ago so I don't know.

It doesn't show a list on the actual GOG site either. Usually I'm able to click on the list through there, even if the person doesn't own the game.

Looks like gog games sync playtime only since yesterday (for some reason achievements are not syncec properly since yesterday), could someone from support check that?

Seems it has updated since, your profile is matching what is shown on GOG now.

Exebiddu

Fae Tactics just hadn't been scanned yet, I have it set to look for new games every 24 hours right now, though I can increase the frequency. I'll up it to every 4 hours.

Basement is in the database but it isn't showing any achievement data yet. I see it is listed as having achievements on the store, perhaps the achievements aren't live yet? Though it came out awhile ago so I don't know.

It doesn't show a list on the actual GOG site either. Usually I'm able to click on the list through there, even if the person doesn't own the game.

Thank you so much for increasing the frequency, great!

About Basement, unfortunately I don't own the game and I can't verify it, but in rare cases GOG achievements due to incorrect implementation are not shown, but you can unlock them normally and they appear one by one when unlocked. For now I think we'll remain in doubt if it's a tag error or a bug in the achievements.

While I'm at it, I'd like to report another possible error in this database which might interest you. Some games have had their achievements removed because they never worked on GOG, but they are still present on Exophase, such as Ys I and Ys II. There may be others, but I don't remember exactly. Thanks again!

Exebiddu

Seems it has updated since, your profile is matching what is shown on GOG now.

The scan of the GOG games wasn't increased in the end if I'm not mistaken. If it's not possible to increase the frequency, I'd propose to anticipate the scan by about 10 hours, since new games are released around that time. Thanks in any case!

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
The scan of the GOG games wasn't increased in the end if I'm not mistaken. If it's not possible to increase the frequency, I'd propose to anticipate the scan by about 10 hours, since new games are released around that time. Thanks in any case!

Oh sorry, I thought I did increase it. I've changed it to 4 hours now.