• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Mobile Wallpaper Threads

Seth

MD Party Room
OK so this thread is a place for you to share some of your best mobile wallpapers for your Cellphone,Ipod Touch,Zune,Pda...Anything that mobile and has support for wallpapers. For me that includes my phone,my Ipod Touch,Zune and samsung p2. So if you got anything really good that might work on all these dives post it.

The Teej

Also know as The Tjalian
All these are 240x320, but I can make them bigger for higher resolution phones if people ask. Yes, I can redo the Man United wallpaper for another team in the same style if people request it :p

godofwarmob.jpg

manumob1.jpg
manumob2.jpg
manumob3.jpg
manumob4.jpg

narutomob1.jpg
narutomob2.jpg

I can also make an NXE themed wallpaper for you if you want, however, I'll need a copy of your avatar.

nxemobile.jpg

Link to get your avatar here: http://avatar.xboxlive.com/avatar/YOURGAMERTAGHERE/avatar-body.png

Cryox

Bro.
haha. I was going to create a thread like this today. I have a couple pictures i took that are pretty good wallpapers. I'll post them later.

LocutusEstBorg

Holy shit is there a real wallpaper of the first?!

The best you can do is take a screenshot from the DVD I suppose. It's from one of the shows in Water's In The Flesh tour.

BTW I made a new encoding of the CMSS3D Headphone downmix of the Quad DVD-A. I forgot the LFE channel in the last sample I sent you.

Mattytatty

More free mobile wallpaper

This ones got free mobile wallpaper in categories with some of them iphone compatable and the rest 240x320 Free Mobile Wallpapers For Your Cell Phone

---------- Post added at 08:02 AM EST ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 AM EST ----------

This ones got free mobile wallpaper in categories with some of them iphone compatable and the rest 240x320 Free Mobile Wallpapers For Your Cell Phone

sorry i cant be bothered actually putting in a bunch of them on the page here. too late at night for me