• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PC [MOD] Starcraft 2 meets Final Fantasy

Serideth

A picture says a thousand words but videos say a million.

Never been a massive SC fan but with mods like this coming out I'm sold.

It's VERY EARLY days but check this out:

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vjuf7DELz9s&hd=1[/YT]

Trigun

That guy, who Records Music.
Dude...What the hell that's wack!

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Even the promise of FF mods could not convince me to buy starcraft 2. Just not my kinda thing.

Serideth

Even the promise of FF mods could not convince me to buy starcraft 2. Just not my kinda thing.

I'm not going to lie, SC2 always looked "neat" to me but think of the modding potential it has, with the games popularity there's going to be some awesome stuff, I'm already seeing FPS mods rising up as well.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team

The modding potential is good enough for me to buy the game. My one biggest annoyance though is the Starcraft theme itself, I'm just not feeling the Sci-Fi atmosphere and hope we'll be able to use our own custom sprites and textures for the custom games (WC3 had a little support for this). I'm looking forward to some good tower defense games mainly (although won't be a day 1 purchase for me, maybe a few months down the road)