• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Modern Warfare 2

Dan

Contributor
Yeah, completely not a hoax. They have a 'coming soon' section on HMV and on Gamestation, and this title was up.

Trigun

That guy, who Records Music.
not set in wwII? like being a modern shooter makes it any better. it's just as generic IMO

Robby

Los Doyers!
In modern warfare it was more fun and fast paced, world at war was boring and too slow for me.

Chathurga

not set in wwII? like being a modern shooter makes it any better. it's just as generic IMO

Because we play FPSs for their uniqueness :rolleyes:

WaW wasn't so fun whereas Modern Warfare is still really good so this should be awesome. Hopefully they'll drop WWII forever.

Noriyuke

Yeah, it seems that way, about 4 being a tad more popular than world at war, but iono, i loved the first call of duty, after it made its console transition it kinda slipped away from me.

I've yet to get back into it.

Joey

Am I the only one who likes WaW? I'm playing it on PC right now, and I think it's really good... Not quite as good as COD4, but then again, pretty much nothing is.

Game is freakin' gorgeous, BTW.

Noriyuke

I like it, i mean, cinematically, but thats it, Call of duty, back in the PC days before COD 2, was mostly known for its badass European Battles. At least in my circles it was.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I really enjoyed the WWII aspect of WaW. Each to their own I suppose.

I hate the multiplayer though. It sucks.

Indeed, I've always preferred a GRAW type style and weaponry in shooters. The single player was fine, but the MP blows in WaW.

CoD4's multiplayer, on the other hand, is close to perfection.

RoBz

sucker
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks WaW was disappointing.

I got it and Resistance 2, I'm possibly thinking on returning CoD: WaW for something else, any others that would be worth it?

Sullivan

Am I the only one who likes WaW? I'm playing it on PC right now, and I think it's really good... Not quite as good as COD4, but then again, pretty much nothing is.

Game is freakin' gorgeous, BTW.

It is actually really good, they did a good job. But I feel, and think others feel, that WaW is not "as" addictive as COD4.

Slasher

Suck It
I haven't completely jumped into the multiplayer of WaW just yet but I've tried it a couple of times and I see virtually no difference from cod4's multiplayer mechanics. The only difference I've really seen is the different perks & weapons which really isn't a bad thing considering it's supposed to be a different game.

Colm

WaW fails.
I was really, REALLY hoping this was a hoax though, I'd love to see them do a 2142-style Sci-Fi era FPS.

Sullivan

Thats the last thing I want COD to turn into, a Sci-Fi alien game.

Robby

Los Doyers!
All I want is new weapons, maps, and perks in CoD4 and that game will last me forever.
Oh and a co-op campaign.