• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Modern Warfare 3

OUTL4W

Great quickscoping back.... /sarcasm
o_O
[YOUTUBE]HTsAvQYijxQ[/YOUTUBE]

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
After all the recent gameplay I'm looking forward to it loads - it looked exactly how I wanted it to be, like MW2 but without all the really annoying imbalanced crap and loads of awesome new stuff like points streaks.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
What's the problem with quickscoping, really? I understand the hate for heartbeat sensors, but I love quickscoping.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Because you use the built in auto-aim for consoles to help pull your scope on target.

What's right with that?

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Because you use the built in auto-aim for consoles to help pull your scope on target.

What's right with that?

I've done it quite a lot on PC too and not noticed much difference. It's not something I would consider overpowered, it's actually easier to hit if you stay in scope.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I'm not turned off by anything about this game yet. I am genuinely excited about getting this.

Moose

Meta Moose
I'm not turned off by anything about this game yet. I am genuinely excited about getting this.

Me too, all the additions and changes I have seen so far are welcomed. It looks like they are doing their best to push this forward and beyond Black Ops.

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
Forgot to post this, but two of my friends went to the call of duty event that they had a few weeks ago, and got some hands on with MW3 multiplayer, they said they loved alot of the changes, more varied killstreaks that can either help yourself, or your teammates, they also liked how the guns could have perks, although i guess they didn't care for the map they got to play on.

TeamOverload

New Game Fuel is out around here, and I've always loved the stuff, so starting to bank my double XP time already. You also get a sweepstakes entry and unlock a random card with information about a random aspect of the game, which is a neat touch. Collect a set of these "virtual" cards and get even more double XP time. There is a 24 Hour max limit per Gamer ID to prevent people from going too crazy, but 24 hours of actual game time is still a fairly decent amount..

Joey

Everybody has access to Pepsi products, so shut up and play, or buy some fucking Pepsi. "Over the line", for fucks sake, that kid needs to get a grip. We're takling about toys here, people.

God forbid somebody who doesn't have the time to play 15 hours a day doesn't have a way, even if it's the lamest, most consumerist douche bag way possible, to actually play this game and have fun with out getting shot in the face the moment he spawns.

Honestly, if you're one of these idiot savant types who will be at the 10th prestiege a month after release, does this even really fucking matter?

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
Everybody has access to Pepsi products, so shut up and play, or buy some fucking Pepsi. "Over the line", for fucks sake, that kid needs to get a grip. We're takling about toys here, people.

God forbid somebody who doesn't have the time to play 15 hours a day doesn't have a way, even if it's the lamest, most consumerist douche bag way possible, to actually play this game and have fun with out getting shot in the face the moment he spawns.

Honestly, if you're one of these idiot savant types who will be at the 10th prestiege a month after release, does this even really fucking matter?

uhhh....what?

Robby

Los Doyers!
So this game and Skyrim got leaked for the xbox360 :)

Downloading them both now...

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"