• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Modern Warfare 3

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
Campaign was pretty damn awesome, took close to 9 hours on veteran. i'm really loving the direction that the call of duty titles have been heading, can't wait to see what treyarch comes up with to try and top this next year, and see what IW moves to now that the triliogy is done.

OUTL4W

Updated 1st post with mp vids.....

Robby

Los Doyers!
I hate how people can spawn right behind or to the side of you. It doesn't matter if you are good or not anymore it seems like because whenever you get a decent killstreak, someone spawns literally 15 feet behind you.

Robby

Los Doyers!
The line was hella long at my gamestop also. Didn't think I lived by that many gamers. Arrived at 11:30pm and didn't leave until 12:50am

OUTL4W

I've been getting into lag fests....and having "server connection timeout" issues all fuckin' day......

OUTL4W

Update:

IW have Banned 1600+ Cheaters and Glitches from MW3.

@fourzerotwo Any Attempt to cheat, hack or glitch in #mw3 will not be tolerated 1600+ bans issued. Title updates are in the works. Please cont to report offenders.

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
I don't like being killed by grenade launchers every 2 seconds, but I don't agree with them making them weak as shit.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
I don't like being killed by grenade launchers every 2 seconds, but I don't agree with them making them weak as shit.

I do! Still worse than being out of the game completely though...

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
I do! Still worse than being out of the game completely though...

I'd have been happier if they did that. Whats the point of keeping them if they were going to make them useless. I shot three grenades in close proximity two enemies and all grenades detonated... nobody died. Everybody complained about grenade launchers but are perfectly fine with the fact that you can be killed by a knife slash to the arm.

And furthermore why does everything in this game blind you. never mind the teams that throw 12 flashbangs in a row, but the emp and recon drone have to blind you too.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Just made two guys (who were together) rage hard. They ended up winning the match (whenever you're playing with randoms, there's only so much you can do to win and my team sucked). One of the players was "ranked" below 1000 in Team Deathmatch worldwide and got so pissed at me for killing him so much.

Best part was they called me a camper after the match ended and I was doing 0% camping the entire match since I was constantly moving around and trying to flank them...successfully. Just loooove it when people rage.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I prestige last night and brought the FAD with me. I spent the entire duration at level 80 solely using the RPG.

So much hate mail.