• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Modern Warfare 3

OUTL4W

Possible 1st dlc for mw3?
[YouTube]p8rxHJWZsmo[/YouTube]

The nostalgic map pack?

Robby

Los Doyers!
I want them to release all the CoD4 maps as one big map pack. I loved every single map in that game and always wished they all made a return on a more updated version of CoD.

Only one can wish though.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I want them to release all the CoD4 maps as one big map pack. I loved every single map in that game and always wished they all made a return on a more updated version of CoD.

Only one can wish though.

I would love to see Bog again. I always raped on that map.

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
If they re-release old maps, I hope they release them individually. There are some maps I don't ever want to see again.

RoBz

sucker
there were too many great ones in CoD4. crossfire or pipeline i'd have to say were my favourites though. Crash, creek, ambush...would love to see nearly any CoD4 map rereleased.

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
I just beat the game for a second time, and I remembered what I wanted to come here and complain about.

I enjoyed the campaign probably the most out of the entire series.[BLACKOUT] But killing Soap was was an unnecessary and poor attempt at dramatic effect. I didn't see it coming yet it still wasn't shocking at all. I'm not sure if it's because I'm so used to MW killing characters, or because this series has pretty much exhausted all it's shock value. hell it might've even been more shocking if they didn't kill of any characters at all. [/BLACKOUT]I just needed to to say that.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Just started using the Type 95 and just got my longest kill streak (25) and almost got it again the next match but died a kill or two short I think. I wasn't unaware of it but apparently at kill #25 you get the MOAB (a nuke I'm presuming). I got it at the end of match so was unable to use it.

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
Just started using the Type 95 and just got my longest kill streak (25) and almost got it again the next match but died a kill or two short I think. I wasn't unaware of it but apparently at kill #25 you get the MOAB (a nuke I'm presuming). I got it at the end of match so was unable to use it.
It's basically a nuke, but it doesn't immediately end the game.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I completely agree about your blacked out stuff Craig. I was going to say something similar after I beat it but never did.

@Frozen - Type-95 is too strong once you put rapid fire on it. I find myself using sub machine guns the entire time because of the increased movement speed.

Edit - Frozen - Check out my Vault. I have another nifty knife throw kill and a triple kill to end a match of Kill Confirmed and the last kill is a Riot Shield bash.

I fucking love running a Riot Shield on Hardhat and hanging out in the concrete tube.

OUTL4W

It's stupid you can't go into 1st person mode on any other player beside yourself. I don't use that ugly ass type 95 for the simple fact it is op.

Something just feels off about the game....no matter how many times I get the drop on someone with the 1st hit marker and then I still die.....usually from that ugly as shit 95.....

It's been tested by adding latency and seeing results. If someone is getting insta-killed over and over, lag comp adds 200ms or so to their ping and dominates, and it's repeatable, what do you think is happening?

I adjusted the QOS settings on my router to give MW3 the lowest priority, and immediately ran around killing people who looked like they weren't even paying attention. Instead of dying before I even got to the corner, I made it around the corner and shot people who didn't even get a chance to shoot back. It was instant and obvious.

Guess I'll just run a few torrents on the pc while playing the 360 due to this bullshit lag comp...

[yt]wJOpFCCnv0E[/yt]

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Got a spastic 9 kill streak with Akimbo .44's on Arkaden. It's in my vault for 360 friends. Pretty awesome clip.

OUTL4W

Any one get thrown into a hacked speed lobby on 360? At first I thought I was a lil too high....but then realized it was a hacked lobby....
Wayyyyy to go IW!!!!!!

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
I prestiged for the first time last night :)

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I prestiged again last night and took the Striker back with me. I was glad to see that the FAD I brought back after prestiging the first time was still unlocked.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Has anyone else noticed a massive increase in camping players over the last few days? I sure as shit have and it's really annoying.

It's like overnight millions of players realized that the maps and spawn system are built for one team staying still while another tries to take their corner of the map. Once they overtake that position, you camp your new spawn area and repeat to victory.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Has anyone else noticed a massive increase in camping players over the last few days? I sure as shit have and it's really annoying.

It's like overnight millions of players realized that the maps and spawn system are built for one team staying still while another tries to take their corner of the map. Once they overtake that position, you camp your new spawn area and repeat to victory.

Haven't played much the past few days (last time was Saturday) and have noticed a slight increase in campers. Pisses me off a lot now because I "camp" a whole lot less than I have in previous COD games. Although I still get yelled at for camping even though I haven't been which is always hilarious