• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

360 modyourxbox.com - let's help Klick out

eighty4

It's error code E64, here's a pic I took off my iPhone - sorry for crap quality.

a35a

WillyVWade

Anyone know what drives the Halo3 XBOXs use? Although I'd probably not mod this one since it's SO sexy (and the guy at the store gave me some extra warranty) but cores are DIRT cheap.

Say, If I have 2 gamer profiles on 1 HDD and use one exclusively on a un-modded console and the other exclusively on a modded console, could they ban my main (un-modded) gamertag and possible even my un-modded console?

Did that make sense?

James.

User Not Found
Anyone know what drives the Halo3 XBOXs use? Although I'd probably not mod this one since it's SO sexy (and the guy at the store gave me some extra warranty) but cores are DIRT cheap.
Check Here to see what other drives are in xboxes that were bought at the same time you bought yours
Or here to check from the looks (Lite-on isnt here)
Say, If I have 2 gamer profiles on 1 HDD and use one exclusively on a un-modded console and the other exclusively on a modded console, could they ban my main (un-modded) gamertag and possible even my un-modded console?
Did that make sense?
Microsoft dont ban gamertags. Just consoles.
So you could have one xbox banned, but all profiles can be used on any other console.

Serideth

Checked it out and I have to say I was actually pretty impressed, I liked the step by step pictures on it (always helps me understand things better). A lot of potential with this, keep at it.

Mr. Beefy

Suck It Trebek
Checked it out and I have to say I was actually pretty impressed, I liked the step by step pictures on it (always helps me understand things better). A lot of potential with this, keep at it.

Thanks!

Case opening tutorial and Hitachi flashing guide get started on tonight. We signed up for a ConsoleSource.com (great website btw, i've ordered from there a couple times) affiliation, so once we get approved, anytime you need to order something from there, click through on our site so we can make a little cash back.

Lachrymose

smokeMeth();
Hey, just got a little question. I bought a rrod'd modded Xbox from a friend who was unaware of what firmware of what firmware it was flashed to but it was probably one of the first ones, as its the first dvd drive and he had it for a while without touching it.I fixed it and then played the burned disk which works fine but I tried burning my own on a Verbatim DL but it doesn't work. Could this be because of the really old firmware? Or a burn problem? I'm still on the old dashboard thinking I will get banned if I upgrade because its so old. I think I followed the burning guide correctly. Burn the .dvd file and stuff. I'm probably just going to

Mr. Beefy

Suck It Trebek
Hey, just got a little question. I bought a rrod'd modded Xbox from a friend who was unaware of what firmware of what firmware it was flashed to but it was probably one of the first ones, as its the first dvd drive and he had it for a while without touching it.I fixed it and then played the burned disk which works fine but I tried burning my own on a Verbatim DL but it doesn't work. Could this be because of the really old firmware? Or a burn problem? I'm still on the old dashboard thinking I will get banned if I upgrade because its so old. I think I followed the burning guide correctly. Burn the .dvd file and stuff. I'm probably just going to

You can update to the newest firmware, then upgrade to NXE.

And burning Xbox games is spotty sometimes. I've had burns that said were successful, then get fudged as soon as you boot them. So don't worry about it too much, except don't sign into Live from that console until you've updated.

Also, got my second controller painting completely done. Here it is:

3608988845_e9608826f2.jpg

3608987847_ea80ab6587.jpg