• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Monthly Most Played Games (by hours) Chart

P

PlayedByKen

Hello,

I was wondering if you have, or if it's possible to implement, a monthly chart of the most played games by hours tracked for a platform (personally, seeking this for PS4 or PlayStation in general).

I know in the recent years you gained the ability to track hours played on the PlayStation platform. My thoughts were, could this be used (or is it being used) to chart something like a monthly "Top 100 Games Played" so we can see what is actually currently popular within the community. I found something similar on another site ( https://ps-timetracker.com/statistic/last-30-days ) and wasn't sure if something along that line was available here or or whether it would be a feature people would like to see.

Thanks for reading.