• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

more control over posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex

maybe senior members or members with a high post count have the ability to delete posts THEY made in a particular thread, say if i make a mistake or the information is no longer neccessary cause someone got there quicker then you, you could delete the post?

just a suggestion.

:D

VEGAN0011

maybe senior members or members with a high post count have the ability to delete posts THEY made in a particular thread, say if i make a mistake or the information is no longer neccessary cause someone got there quicker then you, you could delete the post?

just a suggestion.

:D

the ability to delete posts is well needed

Acerthief

you mean other people's or their own?

anyone can delete their own post. (not thread though)

january39

eXo Staff
well what about posts then?

You currently can delete your own post's, Irrespective of permissions.

Threads and other peoples posts can only be deleted by staff.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
At the moment, post deletion is disabled for all regular members. I can change this for the senior member group. The reason why it is disabled is because at times new users have a tendency to delete their post once they receive an answer to their question, or if no one responds.

d1ddy

At the moment, post deletion is disabled for all regular members. I can change this for the senior member group. The reason why it is disabled is because at times new users have a tendency to delete their post once they receive an answer to their question, or if no one responds.

change it so it senior member or higher can delete posts

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
change it so it senior member or higher can delete posts

Just did. :smile: You should be able to delete posts now.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Status
Not open for further replies.