• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

More Plattforms planned for the Future?

Glurak

Hey i use Exophase now for a very long time + 2 other aggregator sites.
Im wondering if there are any plans to expans plattforms for Tracking achievements.

Like Final Fantasy XIV // Runescape // Everquest 2 // Guildwars 2 And maybe some Website games like Chess.com :)

Retodon8

I know Final Fantasy XIV was suggested before.

Exophase needs to be able to read the data from somewhere.
Do you know if the other games you mentioned have APIs or public web pages showing player stats?
For instance in the thread I just mentioned somebody linked to their FFXIV character page.

Glurak

yes they all have. Lalaachievements for ffxiv can just read it when you link your profil and you proof via a combination of letters thats your charackter.

FFXIV has the so called loadstone https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/38163245/ thats mine as example :)

The other games have it a similiar way.

I know that metagamer support it in the pretty much same way

https://metagamerscore.com/ but they just read the achievemens nothing else.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
We plan to add FFXIV at some point in the near future. Not sure about the others yet, will look into.

buthigor

Hey i use Exophase now for a very long time + 2 other aggregator sites.
Im wondering if there are any plans to expans plattforms for Tracking achievements.

Like Final Fantasy XIV // Runescape // Everquest 2 // Guildwars 2 And maybe some Website games like Chess.com :)
RuneScape! That would be awesome!

SlyJosh

Let me know if you would like any assistance tracking down any of the API's for FFXIV or any other MMO currently being tracked on MetaGamerScore.

Ta!