• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Mortal Kombat 11 - Teamwork Trophy

dedCAESAR

Can someone explain where to go to find this trophy? And to and maybe help me get this one?
PSN: SPQRcentre

Gamer Steve

To get this, you will first have to beat the 4 Tutorial Towers in the Towers of Time. Once that is done, you get access to the Towers of Time themselves. Go in there and look for a Boss Tower which only has one opponent in it.

Once in the Boss Tower, either invite or search for players to take on the tower. Once the match starts, the trophy should pop.

dedCAESAR

To get this, you will first have to beat the 4 Tutorial Towers in the Towers of Time. Once that is done, you get access to the Towers of Time themselves. Go in there and look for a Boss Tower which only has one opponent in it.

Once in the Boss Tower, either invite or search for players to take on the tower. Once the match starts, the trophy should pop.

Thank you so much for the help in figuring this out! And my group beat the boss, Noob Saibot.

Now if I can just find someone to PlayShare with to help me get that last damn Kombo Ender Strategy Tutorial. That shit‘s insanely difficult. In fact I’m surprised I was able to get all of the other tutorials completed. Going for the platinum on this, but damn, it’ll suck so much if I’m held back because of this one insane Raiden combo I’m not skilled enough to do.

Gamer Steve

Thank you so much for the help in figuring this out! And my group beat the boss, Noob Saibot.

Now if I can just find someone to PlayShare with to help me get that last damn Kombo Ender Strategy Tutorial. That shit‘s insanely difficult. In fact I’m surprised I was able to get all of the other tutorials completed. Going for the platinum on this, but damn, it’ll suck so much if I’m held back because of this one insane Raiden combo I’m not skilled enough to do.
your welcome....and yea I feel you I never take fighting games too serious when it comes to achievements or trophies because I'm not skilled enough to preform those crazy combos or be number 1 on the leaderboards lol