• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Mortal Kombat 9

ultimakillz

Teh Fett Mawn
got some info on the first round of dlc:
http://ps3.ign.com/articles/117/1176088p1.html

sounds like they're planning on releasing 4 seperate characters: skarlet, kenshi, rain, and one that has not been announced. in addition to those 4 characters there will be free compatibility packs for those who choose not to purchase the new characters so they will be able to fight against them online.

depending on the prices i might just pick and choose. kenshi and rain are definites for me, but im not sure about skarlet. im also excited about who they are hiding, makes me hope its someone special. anyway, first part of the dlc will be here june 21.

ultimakillz

Teh Fett Mawn
this thread hasn't gotten much love :( the first portion of dlc is available today: skarlet and classic skins for sektor and cyrax as far as i can tell. from what i read its $4.99 for skarlet and the skins free. anyone plan on grabbing this?

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Sadly, I just don't have the time to commit to getting decent with this game. I used to be able to select Random Select and dominate with whoever I got, but don't have the patience to memorize everyone's combos.

ultimakillz

Teh Fett Mawn
im the same. i used to be able to fight well with anyone, but this time i find myself using the same subset of characters over and over. im not quite sure what to think about the dlc yet. as i said before i think i'll skip on skarlet, but i plan on grabbing kenshi and rain, plus all the free skins they are supposedly releasing soon.

ultimakillz

Teh Fett Mawn
kenshi should be available today via dlc. i definitely plan on getting him, he was one of my favorites of the "new" characters in the later games.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
This game is definately the best fighter available in the market today. Not only because of the Story mode, but because it has lots to do even after you beat it, not counting with the multiplayer!

This is a definitive must-buy if you like fighters, or just a good game anyway. I won't be getting the DLC's though, don't really feel like it xD

ultimakillz

Teh Fett Mawn
im going to pick-and-choose the new dlc's coming out, but im definitely still liking the game even after beating the story mode and ladder modes tons of times. im just now getting back into the challenge tower, and im at 190 or so, so ive still got quite a way to go.