• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

MrEniena - Steam

MrEniena

Hello there.

I recently registered for Exophase and am curious as to why my profile is unranked and what can I do to restore my profile back into good standing so it does.

Retodon8

Last edited:

MrEniena

Had to give it a think but I believe the main reason is because I did use the console to unlock all the achievements for Batman: Arkham Asylum, Batman: Arkham City, Batman: Arkham Origins and Batman: Arkham Knight.

I believe that is why I'm locked out of the ranking system. It should be easy to do a complete reset on all the achievements.

MrEniena

Is that all I need to do to regain favor to get back on the leaderboards? If not then I'm all ears as to what other offenses I need to correct to accomplish that.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Sorry for the delay, we have you flagged for Hitman: Absolution. The achievement Self-improvement has been unobtainable since May 2018. Earned date shows January 2022 however. Do you recall how you unlocked this one?

MrEniena

I used a save game for that.

I was bummed to find out how certain unlockabl3 were dependent on playing through multiplayer which is impossible to play currently due to IO Interactive shutting down its servers.

So I downloaded a save game specifically to get them after I played through single player to unlock everything I could that way then put in the save to unlock the multiplayer only content.

When I loaded up the save, the achievement automatically unlocked because, in addition to all the multiplayer only unlocks, the save creator had also maxed out all the upgrades for the weapons too.

So that's how I got it.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Can you relock the Hitman: Absolution achievements following the guide here: https://achievementhunting.com/guides/relock

You may also have to the delete the saves, otherwise the achievements could unlock again when launching I imagine. Rest of profile looks fine apart from that game.

MrEniena

The Self-Improvement achievement has been relocked as you requested and I'll delete the save too when I can. Looking forward to again being whitelisted.

FYI, there has been an attempt to restore the online feature of Hitman: Absolution which, if successful, would make it possible to get that achievement again. So far it's limited but its current state the online server emulator makes it possible to acquire the Thumbs Up, Contender, Blood Money, Competitive Spirit and First Contract achievements.

The server emulator can be acquired at https://github.com/LennardF1989/Hitman-5-Server

MrEniena

In fact, just to prove that, I actually used a compiled together program hook based on that server emulator script code that enables the Contracts mode. I used that to get the "First Contract", "Competitive Spirit" and the "Blood Money" achievements the other day. It takes a little more work to get the "Thumbs Up" and "Contender" achievements so I didn't bother going after those.

It can be downloaded at drive.google.com/file/d/12eMr5oJGfWUJStfaFrQCqhi_M2mSoI39/view?usp=sharing