• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Multiple account rank tracking

RoaringLion

Hello, I'm new to exophase and I'd like to know if it would be possible to implement trophy/achievement rank tracking for multiple accounts, like for example adding more than one PSN account to an exophase profile and tracking all trophies on every account except those that have been earned twice for the same version of a game (duplicate trophies). I have a few older accounts that I don't use anymore and on which I have many hard earned trophies like Super Stardust HD, which I don't want to have to earn again, so it would be nice to be able to track them too.

If that's not feasible, are there other sites that allow this, or even just have the option to let you manually add trophies and achievements, like an honor system?