• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Multiple Accounts

Glurak

Hi i have 2 Xbox accounts. Dont ask why the only reason is im just stupid okay :-D One for the GFWL games and one atm for the Windows 10 Store.

So i just wanted to ask is there a way to add 2 Xbox (Microsoft) Accounts to my Profile? Atm its only tracking my Games for Windows Live games but not my Windows 10 Games like Gears of War or Age of Empires Definitive Edition.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
There isn't a way to add multiple accounts currently. The site was designed around having one account per service so this would be a major
change. I wouldn't rule out adding it but it's just not going to be a priority as I don't think the use case is all that common. We'd also have to make sure any "merged" accounts are excluded from the leaderboards, etc (as I think allowing that wouldn't be fair).