• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Musashi/Bloody Roar 2 Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

musashiroar

Hello. I recently downloaded Musashi and Bloody Roar 2 files that were converted for the PSP system, and put them onto my PSP, in the PSP>GAME>foldername folder as I should have. Both games show up on my PSP just fine when I go to play them; however, whenever I hit X on either of them to ACTUALLY play them I just get a message about copyright and it being invalid.

What should I do? And thanks in advance for any help I might get, it's really appreciated.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
I'm sorry but we don't condone downloading copyrighted material from the internet and as such will not give any help in matters which involve such materials.

This is one of the rules of the forums.
3. No distributing of any copyrighted content is allowed on this server without the copyrights' owners' approval. Requesting, posting links to or asking for help with illegally downloaded game images, commonly referred to as ISOs or ROMs, is forbidden.

Community Rules and Guidelines

Status
Not open for further replies.