• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Must have iPod/iPhone games?

Bran

Yell
I got Katamari and Tetris which are both worth it.

Hero of Sparta looks awful but I though I saw something like it that controlled more like the DS Ninja Gaiden?

Anyway what are you favorite games?

Seth

MD Party Room
Wait on the apple store or on Cydia?

Whisper

Logic :(
I've heard about field runners but I'm not sure its worth it. I can just play touch defense.

I have bejeweled and would only suggest it to fans of the series. There is nothing new to enjoy.

Kyle0wnsyou

Lavate las manooos!!
App Store

Crystal Defenders (Tower Defense a la Final Fantasy Tactics)
SlotZ RaceR is awesome!
Time Crisis is really authentic to the arcade. You tilt the device back and forth for the foot pedal
Payback is a great overhead GTA clone
Air Fight is fun pick up and play dogfighting action
Fieldrunners is an A+ Tower Defense game

-chw42-

Like a Boss
I got Katamari and Tetris which are both worth it.

Hero of Sparta looks awful but I though I saw something like it that controlled more like the DS Ninja Gaiden?

Anyway what are you favorite games?

Hero of Sparta is actually good, the gameplay is just repetitive.

Additional Comment:
App Store

Crystal Defenders (Tower Defense a la Final Fantasy Tactics)
SlotZ RaceR is awesome!
Time Crisis is really authentic to the arcade. You tilt the device back and forth for the foot pedal
Payback is a great overhead GTA clone
Air Fight is fun pick up and play dogfighting action
Fieldrunners is an A+ Tower Defense game

Time Crisis is really difficult. I can't even get passed the first level.

Additional Comment:
Really good I played today was Armageddon Squadron. Controls are nice and it's not too simple or too hard. It's a WWII fighter plane game, kind of like Crimson Tide.

Bejeweled 2 is really well made. It plays exactly like the PC version, sans puzzle mode. I have got rolando, it's alright, but I can't really enjoy it seeing as my iPod's accelerometers are screwed up. It's not like LocoRoco.

@Whisper: Fieldrunner's takes the other approach to tower defence, where you use your towers as the maze. The different 'fields' just have more spawn points. Fieldrunners appeals more to me that Touch Defence.

Bran

Yell
Bejeweled 2 is really well made. It plays exactly like the PC version, sans puzzle mode. I have got rolando, it's alright, but I can't really enjoy it seeing as my iPod's accelerometers are screwed up. It's not like LocoRoco.

@Whisper: [HIGHLIGHT]Fieldrunner's takes the other approach to tower defence, where you use your towers as the maze.[/HIGHLIGHT] The different 'fields' just have more spawn points. Fieldrunners appeals more to me that Touch Defence.

Knowing that makes me want it.

Moose

Meta Moose
Yeah, Fieldrunners is an improvement over Tower Defence, but I still prefer to play Tower Defence sometimes.

Vee

I wish there was actually one game on my iPod Touch, that i genuinely wanted to play everytime i turned it on.

Right now, the only thing i'm really using is Contraption and Guitar Rock Tour.

Please, please, please Activision. Make a Guitar Hero game.

eighty4

Yeah Tapulous releases some of the same music you get on GH if they can. Also, you can just make your own tracks if you want with Tap Tap Maker. Also - it doesn't even follow the same flow of DDR; it was for the name's sake.