• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Must Have PS4 Games

RetroOne

I have just recently bought a PS4 with Minecraft for the console. I don't know all that much about flagship titles for the console because the system I had for the last generation was a X360. Can you please tell me what are the must have games for the console.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Last of Us Remastered, Resogun, Velocity 2x and inFamous (Second Son/First Light) are my top picks.

Seth

MD Party Room
Im now a huge fan of Towerfall. Been playing that game alot with Friends untill Smash Bros comes out..

dedCAESAR

I would recommend "Gravity Rush Remastered". Such a fun game with an awesome gravity shifting mechanic that can be used for travel and combat. The second one (Gravity Rush 2) is great too, but I've been distracted by other games. I plan to get back to this soon, hopefully after The Fractured But Whole or maybe Assassins Creed Origins.

ItsThatDutchGuy

Last of Us Remastered, Resogun, Velocity 2x are indeed must haves.
Based on your avatar I would buy the Megaman Legacy Collection as well.

camaroX

Another vote for Resogun and Velocity 2x. Now that I'm hooked with modding trucks, might play Monster Jam and Mudrunner again. Just finishing the installation of the new tires, forged wheels and some LED light bar on my truck.

Gamer Steve

Last of us remastered as the other members have mentioned....uncharted series is amazing....little big planet 3 i believe...infamous and X3sphere mentioned. There are a few games in the free section worth looking at. Hope this helps.

Survival Horror

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
Horizon Zero Dawn
Nioh
Resident Evil: Biohazard
The Last Guardian
Dark Souls III
Until Dawn
Bloodborne
The Evil Within 1 & 2
Outlast Trinity
The Last Of Us Remastered
Resident Evil Origins Collection

Reasonance

Bloodborne
Wipeout Omega Collection
Resogun
Alienation
Thumper
Yakuza 0
Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Future Tone
Infamous Pink... wait, no - First Light
Ratchet & Clank
Odin Sphere Leifthrasir
try Let It Die

dedCAESAR

New adds to my must have list: Red Dead Redemption 2 and Megaman 11
Holy crap. I remember playing Mega Man on NES and I don't remember it being as difficult as 11 is...and I eased myself into this on the casual level, I died so many times. But I will admit I do like the new time slowing and overload shot mechanic they added.

Survival Horror

Lets post all of them together:

Amnesia: Collection
Bloodborne
Dark Souls III

Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice
Horizon Zero Dawn

Nioh
Outlast Trinity
Remothered: Tormented Fathers

Resident Evil: Biohazard
Resident Evil Origins Collection