• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

My advatar pwns terrorism

MenaceInc

Staff Member
not really copying....just was sick of zero or anime characters.... :\

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
Terrorism, Anime Characters or not, nothing has anything on Glenn, the badass frog with the legendary Masamune. Beat that. That's right, you can't. Don't even try. It's not worth it.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Terrorism, Anime Characters or not, nothing has anything on Glenn, the badass frog with the legendary Masamune. Beat that. That's right, you can't. Don't even try. It's not worth it.

the frog outta chrono trigger?....bleh,he annoyed me....with that stupid sound playing when he talked....the croaking thing... :p

abel

haha i liked Glenn too, the whole Cast of Chrono Trigger was great. Magus/Janus was the fav though for sure

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
the frog outta chrono trigger?....bleh,he annoyed me....with that stupid sound playing when he talked....the croaking thing... :p

LMAO, yea, that WAS annoying, but he had badass theme music, and that's all a character needs.