• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

My advatar pwns terrorism

MenaceInc

Staff Member
umm....saddam hussein and osama bin laden?.....

i like mine though....zero just kicks ass :p

MenaceInc

Staff Member
llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama ..........................

hehe :D

although,mines megaman zero..... :p

infiniteecho

Server / Network Engineer
I don't even get stoned and I could watch the llama run towards me for hours. it has a gentle ellegance to it.

abel

haha Zero is pretty cool, but what put Tifa over the top is her fight scene in Advent Children!

I mean wow, those were some serious moves =)

Zero is pretty amazing too though, that sword wouldn't want to cross that =)

haha Zero is pretty cool, but what put Tifa over the top is her fight scene in Advent Children!

I mean wow, those were some serious moves =)

Zero is pretty amazing too though, that sword wouldn't want to cross that =)

have you seen cloud's sword it will mush zero and yes tifa is hot, bad and ready to kick your ass she kicked mine it kingdom hearts 2 lol

MenaceInc

Staff Member
have you seen cloud's sword it will mush zero and yes tifa is hot, bad and ready to kick your ass she kicked mine it kingdom hearts 2 lol

haha,well changed my avatar to a pic of me....and my hair could look like clouds if i spiked it :p
although he didnt have snakebite lip piercings... :S

and which of clouds sowrds you mean?...cause in case you didnt notice,he used quite a few.. :p

buster sword is pretty cool though :)

the buster sword or the ULTIMA weapon now that would slice your head of with one swing hahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!! oh and you look like a ghost