• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

My gamecard not updating properly with PSN

tuanhoangsg

The Gamecard did not display correct my information on psn (game's library,time played, trophy). It didn't update since around 3 day. But Steam game is working fine!
Thanks!

outy

I'm having the same type of issue but I'm on xbl,joined yesterday and the gamerscore is way off I'm at 574k on here its 6k ish? What the frig lol.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
The Gamecard did not display correct my information on psn (game's library,time played, trophy). It didn't update since around 3 day. But Steam game is working fine!
Thanks!
I'm having the same type of issue but I'm on xbl,joined yesterday and the gamerscore is way off I'm at 574k on here its 6k ish? What the frig lol.

Everything should be okay now! The scanners were having some issues since yesterday, have fixed it.

Last edited:

outy

yeah it's sorted now tks x3sphere can you add friends on this site I can seem to find an option.

OPuni

Thanks!
I have the same problem here.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I have the same problem here.

Are you still having issues? I checked and seems your profile is private currently.

OPuni

Are you still having issues? I checked and
Are you still having issues? I checked and seems your profile is private currently.

Hi x3sphere,

i´ve got the same issue again. My PSN information did not sync. So i tried to initiate a manual sync with the "Save Changes" button.

But it did not work and i got an error message (profile not public). I´ve checked the setting and they are set to public.

So i removed my account from the service detail page and tried to add it again. It showed me the same failure message and now i can´t even add the account.

Last edited:

OPuni

Hi x3sphere,

i´ve got the same issue again. My PSN information did not sync. So i tried to initiate a manual sync with the "Save Changes" button.

But it did not work and i got an error message (profile not public). I´ve checked the setting and they are set to public.

So i removed my account from the service detail page and tried to add it again. It showed me the same failure message and now i can´t even add the account.
Now alll is up to date. I didn't do anything.

fz502fz

My friends have long searched for a gamecard and could not find it. How do I find it? I want to place it under my profile