• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

My humble opinion on the PS3

PsypheR

I'm happy Sony learned that we don't choose a system just because of it's brand - like Sony had mentioned in the past.

It's a shame many believed Killzone and MotorStorm were actual in-game footage when Sony first unveiled their new baby. And when Sony can't live it up today, you have no choice but to lose a great deal of faith in them.

It'll be fun watching Sony realize that they're not the only players out there in the batting field. I think it's great that Sony implemented something the other consoles are critically acclaimed for, but because of that, you get a high price tag. And a bad image of Sony in the eyes of many (mostly the fanboys :p).

Will it be worth it? Not as far as I can see. Not now.

yasagani

I am at loss, what system am I to root for, if in all actuality, that system has never been available to someone living in my backwater country? The shortage of units throughout the world is a huge impact on my gaming plan for the future. Is PS3 even worth buying now with all its drawbacks and poor game lineup or should I just settle for a Wii or XBOX 360? Gone are the days when I used to spit at the XBOX simply because I was a Sony PS2 fanboy and hated XBOX for all it's EA games crap. Time to change philosophies I guess.