• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

My playtime not updating? PSN issues?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
It's a PSN issue, yeah. We've gotten a lot of reports that time played isn't updating, and in all cases I haven't seen any discrepancy from what the site shows. So it's something Sony needs to fix.

Raga2502

Thanks for the reply. You reckon the playtime will update retroactively for what we’ve played in the down time? Feels like the Xbox problems a couple of years back!

Yeneca

Thanks for the reply. You reckon the playtime will update retroactively for what we’ve played in the down time? Feels like the Xbox problems a couple of years back!
I’m hoping that it’ll update correctly whenever Sony fixes the issue, I noticed it’s tracking fine on Xbox but it hasn’t updated in like a week when I’m playing playstation it’s kinda annoying

Infernofeuer1

Game Info Editor
Unfortunately yes, at irregular intervals. Must have something to do with the ps5 OS, as tracking works flawlessly on the ps4.

Yeneca

Unfortunately yes, at irregular intervals. Must have something to do with the ps5 OS, as tracking works flawlessly on the ps4.
Oh okay I was really confused by it since the trophies track but playtime wasn’t I hope they can get it figured out so it doesn’t happen all the time anymore

Last edited: