• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

My playtime on all games is suddenly 3x more than it was earlier today???

CameronM1tchell

Just ran a profile scan and for some reason every game on my Exophase profile is now 3x more than it was earlier? Is there any quick fix for this? outside of manually changing everything?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
PSN issue - it seems for a brief period last night it was inflating the playtime numbers by a significant amount. As a quick fix we might just reset the hours on all PSN profiles and rescan, but trying to determine if this is still happening before doing that.

CameronM1tchell

PSN issue - it seems for a brief period last night it was inflating the playtime numbers by a significant amount. As a quick fix we might just reset the hours on all PSN profiles and rescan, but trying to determine if this is still happening before doing that.
Ok thanks for getting back to me, I shan't manually change anything back for the time being.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I think it should be corrected now, we reset the totals and just rescanned everyone. Doesn't seem to have happened again since.