• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

My profile steam missing 3 achievements

In my profile missing 3 achievements from steam. I don't know what did happen? There are two pictures below this post. I hope someone can help me.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210515-132923.png
    Screenshot_20210515-132923.png
    996 KB · Views: 33
  • Screenshot_20210515-133138.png
    Screenshot_20210515-133138.png
    475.1 KB · Views: 32

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Have you played any family shared games? They won't show up in your list unless recently played. In that case you either have to launch the game or force a scan on it by entering in the App ID.

Do you notice anything missing? The achievements in the games I can see add up to 426 as well, looking at your Steam profile. So I don't know where the extra 3 achievements are coming from that the showcase shows.

Have you played any family shared games? They won't show up in your list unless recently played. In that case you either have to launch the game or force a scan on it by entering in the App ID.

Do you notice anything missing? The achievements in the games I can see add up to 426 as well, looking at your Steam profile. So I don't know where the extra 3 achievements are coming from that the showcase shows

Do you notice anything missing? The achievements in the games I can see add up to 426 as well, looking at your Steam profile. So I don't know where the extra 3 achievements are coming from that the showcase shows.
I don't remember. How I can launch the game or force a scan on it by entering in the App ID.

YouGotHitByGunner

Enforcer
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
You're most likely missing achievements from a family-shared game, free-to-play game or demo, your license expires after 2 weeks (which hides your achievements progress). If your tracker profile is not updated in that period of time, it won't be able to see them anymore until you reclaim the license (by opening the game).

I found it. The 3 achievements are from the game BrainBread 2. I played two years ago, but I never played any family shared games. I don't know why that game don't appear on my game list.

You're most likely missing achievements from a family-shared game, free-to-play game or demo, your license expires after 2 weeks (which hides your achievements progress). If your tracker profile is not updated in that period of time, it won't be able to see them anymore until you reclaim the license (by opening the game).
BrainBread 2 this game is free to play, I played 2 years ago.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
You may need to download the game again... the stats page for it isn't showing your achievements which usually means the license isn't active. Downloading it re-activates the license.

You may need to download the game again... the stats page for it isn't showing your achievements which usually means the license isn't active. Downloading it re-activates the license.

I did it. These are the missing achievements, but they didn't appear on my expophase profile. Or it tooks time.

Thank you

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210515-180244.png
    Screenshot_20210515-180244.png
    1,011.8 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot_20210515-180520.png
    Screenshot_20210515-180520.png
    645.9 KB · Views: 24

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
It takes some time. Looks like they are showing now.