• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

My PSN Gamercard doesn't Update

seaninob

Hi! I need some help...

I started using the Exophase gamercard Multiplatform with my Xbox Live and PSN GT, but only the Xbox Live games updates...

Heres my GT's:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
It's matching what is listed on the PlayStation site so not sure (https://my.playstation.com/SEAN-iNOB)

Might be because you haven't synced trophies or if no trophies have been earned since - PSN only updates the last played time when you earn a new trophy.

OPuni

Might be because you haven't synced trophies or if no trophies have been earned since - PSN only updates the last played time when you earn a new trophy.
Is it possible to add an option to manually add the last played time for PSN games?

Otherwise if i play a game that has already 100% achievements it will never update again and won't see it on top of my profile page. :(

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Is it possible to add an option to manually add the last played time for PSN games?

Otherwise if i play a game that has already 100% achievements it will never update again and won't see it on top of my profile page. :(

I'll add support for it soon.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

Sephirod

Bumping this instead of making a new thread.

My PSN isn't updating either, thought it was because of Battlefront II not being in the list but i found it by searching for its name direclty and noticed people earning new trophies so it's an issue with my account only i guess

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
It's fixed now. One of the scanners was having connectivity issues with PSN.