• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

My Steam profile marked as suspicious?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
It was flagged for CS:GO, presumably because most of your earned achievements have the same timestamp.

Vortex_Smasher

Hi x3sphere

Thanks for your reply,

I know what you are referring to, its all the achievements saying they were unlocked on the "Unlocked 19 Sep, 2018 @ 12:37am"
Truly I don't know how the timestamps all changed, I had collected all those achievements over around a year period. I know this happened to a few people but on different days/times around that period. I know its impossible for all those achievements to be done all in one go, as it took me an age to do them all, completely understand why it looks fishy. Steam won't do anything about it, so don't know really what to do.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hi x3sphere

Thanks for your reply,

I know what you are referring to, its all the achievements saying they were unlocked on the "Unlocked 19 Sep, 2018 @ 12:37am"
Truly I don't know how the timestamps all changed, I had collected all those achievements over around a year period. I know this happened to a few people but on different days/times around that period. I know its impossible for all those achievements to be done all in one go, as it took me an age to do them all, completely understand why it looks fishy. Steam won't do anything about it, so don't know really what to do.

Odd. I have not heard of that happening with CS:GO before but will check with some people. Still though, you seem to be removed on other leaderboard sites as well such as SteamHunters: https://steamhunters.com/id/Vortex_Smasher/games

Any ideas why you were removed on there? I could check with the admin if you don't know.

Vortex_Smasher

Hi @x3sphere,

There is an entire discussion about this issue "All my CSGO achievements changed their date to the same date/time?" in the CSGO steam discussions. As for steam hunters, I had no idea I had a profile on that website, must be incredibly old if so, No idea why I was removed there but I am guessing it's for CSGO???

Thanks for lucking into it though.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hi @x3sphere,

There is an entire discussion about this issue "All my CSGO achievements changed their date to the same date/time?" in the CSGO steam discussions. As for steam hunters, I had no idea I had a profile on that website, must be incredibly old if so, No idea why I was removed there but I am guessing it's for CSGO???

Thanks for lucking into it though.

Maybe, I will check with the staff there to see if it was for a different game. If not, then I'll be able to add you back on the leaderboards. We have pretty the same ruleset as them so the same rules would apply.

Regarding CS:GO, yeah it seems there is indeed a glitch. I guess we can't really use that game alone for determining bans.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor