• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

My Time at Portia - Origin - Not working

Lucas Kell

Hi
If you look at my origin profile, I've unlocked 8 achievements in My Time at Portia, however, when you then click on the game, none of them show as unlocked and the totals at the top say that there are 0 unlocked globally (which is wrong too). Additionally, the icons for the achievements are missing. The achievements are unlocking on Origin correctly and showing there, my privacy settings are correct and other origin games on other people's profiles seem to be fine so I assume this is a problem with how this game is integrated into the site. Please advise.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Last edited:

A_M_R_Egypt

@LucasKell I actually have a question about this game.. when they introduced it to Origin back in February some players reported that the achievements weren't unlocking at all. do you know if they released an update for this game on Origin ?

Lucas Kell

I've fixed it, though the icons seem to be broken on EA's side too. Are they actually showing fine in the Origin client or website?

Like this is one of the links, returns a 404. https://achievements.gameservices.ea.com/achievements/icons/50318_198283_50844-1014-416.png
Thanks for the quick fix. The images don't seem to show up in the client either so yeah it looks like it's their end.

@A_M_R_Egypt Not too sure. They've been unlocking for me, though origin can be a bit buggy. Sometimes it seems to break something in the background and won't show the in-game overlay or unlock achievements and you have to reboot the machine to get it working again.